Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm F/4G ED VR Wide Angle Lens
Condition Note: In excellent condition without any mold or dust. Bundled with Hoya Pro1 Digital 77mm lens filter and hood. Box is not available.
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR is a versatile wide-angle lens that's perfect for travel, landscapes, and general photography. Featuring, Nikon's VR II image stabilization, a Silent Wave Motor, and internal focusing, this lens delivers tack-sharp images. The f/4 fixed aperture and 9-blade diaphragm offer natural-looking bokeh.
Wide-angle zoom, big versatility
- The AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR II lens offers many commonly used focal lengths, making it ideal for landscapes, interior architecture, and more.
- An f/4 fixed aperture delivers great depth of field, while still allowing you to shoot with ambient light.
- A 9-blade rounded diaphragm delivers a natural bokeh effect for the out-of-focus elements in your images.
In focus and up close
- Silent Wave Motor delivers precise, quiet, and fast autofocus, allowing you to hone in on your subject without a noisy focus motor disturbing people around you.
- Internal focusing (IF) system maintains barrel length during focusing, an advantage when shooting close-ups.
- Sometimes you'll want to take a more hands-on approach to focus. The lens's M/A Focus Mode Switch lets you seamlessly change between manual and autofocus.
- Don't have a steady hand with the camera? Don't worry. The Vibration Reduction (VR) II stabilization system makes your images come up sharper and clearer by automatically compensating for camera shake.
- Get focusing as close as 0.4m across the entire focal range for amazing close-up photos.
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration, ensuring high contrast and razor-sharp clarity without annoying colour fringing.
- Three aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate distortion and other aberrations at wide aperture settings.
- The Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.