Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder
- F82W-XY mic patterns with 4 mic capsules and signal processing allows Front 90 cardioid, Rear 120 cardioid and 360 polar patterns with 1.9 inch LCD display
- Finally record 360 sound as 2ch data or 4ch data simultaneously
- Built-in USB 2.0 port for data storage
- Records in WAV 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit, MP3 to 320kbps and Variable Bit Rate (VBR) data formats
- Time Stamp and Track Marker functions in Broadcast WAV Format (BWF)
- Secure Your Digital Memories
- Automatic recording function
- Hard Drive Capacity: 512 MB
The Zoom H2 stands alone in an increasingly crowded field of handheld portable digital recorders. Its 4 onboard microphones are an industry first! With easy to navigate controls and sound quality that rivals units costing much more, the Zoom H2 Handy Recorder is an extremely capable performer capturing music, spoken word, ambient sounds from the field and anything that makes a sound. This is the perfect portable digital recorder for capturing meetings, music, or any other sound recording where you need full 360 degree coverage.
Operation is easy and intuitive. One button push and youre instantly recording! The Auto Start and Auto Gain functions help ensure that youre recording levels are optimized and sound is at its fullest resolution without distortion. The 360 degree coverage of the Zoom H2 four microphone configuration makes it easy to record your meeting (place it in the middle of a conference table) or your band or string quartet and pick up ever word and every note with crystal clarity and full range sound.The H2 records to a 1GB SD media card (included) and can accommodate up to a 32GB card allowing 24 hours of recording time @ 16-bit/44.1kHz CD quality in industry standard WAV format.
You can also record at 128kbps MP3 affording 280 hours of stereo recording time.With a 360 W-X/Y microphone configuration as well as optional 90 (front of the unit) and 120 (rear) the flexibility for capturing sounds from multi-directions results in amazing stereo imaging. Record at a 96K/24 bit rate will allow you to convert your recordings to 5.1 surround, but straight ahead stereo recording is just as easy!You can monitor through the included earbuds or use the 1/8 stereo jack output for hookup to your studio monitors or home stereo. Connect the Zoom H1 to a computer via the built-in USB port (USB cable included) and easily transfer your files for further editing, sweetening and sharing.