Zalman CNPS 8X Optima, High Performance CPU Air Cooler with Direct Tough Heat-Pipe, 100mm Shark Fin Blade Fan Applied
Maximize flow efficiency by increasing the Air pressure via chamber formed between fan and the heat-sink and distributing it equally throughout the entire heat sink. Heat sink's bumpy shape shortens the Air movement distance between the fan and the heat pipe, minimizing the efficiency level between the heat pipes and increasing the heat transferring function by speeding up the hot Air flow
- Dimension: 110(L)x81(W)x148.5(H) / Weight: 375g / Material: Aluminium / Fan Bearing: Long Life Bearing / Fan: 100mm / Noise Level: 18.2 ~ 30.0dBA 10% / Fan Speed: 1,200 ~ 2,100 10% / PWM / 4 pin / Input Voltage: 12V
- Intel Socket 1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD Socket FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- 100mm Shark Fin Blade Fan is optimized for air flow, drastically decreasing the air turbulence caused by the fan. It also minimizes the noise and vibration levels and increases fan power.
- The Slit fin optimized for movement reduces resistance of air flow and covers wider surface area for heat transfer allowing for maximized heat sink function.
- By distributing the air that is derived from the fan and not the hot air from heat sink, it cools down the surroundings of motherboard and provides more stabilized system.
- Direct Touch Heat-pipe (DTH) Base technology transfers the CPU's heat directly to heat-pipes, there by minimizing heat resistance and maximizing cooling performance.