Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic Watch
Condition Note: The Tissot watch is in mint condition with an extra watch band, original receipt, box, and paper work.
- Inspired by a Tissot innovation dating back to the 1950s: The integration of a date function to the automatic watch mechanism.
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
- Trendy retro look enhanced by a curved dial and domed crystal true to its ancestor.
- Easy to read time and date
- Enjoy watching the hear of the watch beating through the case back
Back in the 1950s, Tissot celebrated its centenary with a series of innovations – one of which was the integration of a date function to the automatic mechanism in a watch called Visodate. The Tissot Heritage Visodate translates nostalgia into contemporary timepieces dedicated to detail. A gently curved dial mirrors the domed sapphire glass, both geared to showcasing a clearly visible day and date.