Sony STR-DE675 A/V Receiver with Dolby Digital and DTS and Sony DVD/CD Player
Note: The Sony Audio Video Center and DVD Player bundle is in excellent overall condition and comes with all the necessary cables and a remote that controls both devices.
About the Sony STR-DE675
Sony's versatile STR-DE675 receiver offers Dolby® Digital and DTS® decoding so you can take advantage of the 5.1-channel soundtracks on thousands of DVDs, and from HDTV and select satellite TV broadcasts. Of course, it also has Dolby® Pro Logic™ for maximizing your enjoyment of over 12,000 Dolby-encoded videotapes plus a multitude of stereo TV broadcasts. Just sit back with the convenient multibrand A/V remote control, and click into all the realism and excitement of multichannel home theater!
The STR-DE675 also gives you plenty of connectivity options. Just think of the entertainment system you can build with 3 audio and 4 A/V inputs (including 3 S-video and one 5.1-channel), 4 digital inputs, and an optical output for for direct digital recording to MiniDisc or CD-R/W.
You're treated to precise 32-bit DSP for 15 soundfields, including 3 Digital Cinema Sound™ modes based on acoustic measurements from the soundstages at Sony Pictures studios. Another nice touch is the 4/8-ohm impedance switch for compatibility with a wider variety of main speakers. 100 watts x 5 channels in home theater mode, or 100 watts x 2 in stereo, provide the power you need for clean movie sound and music.
- Dolby Digital, DTS, and Dolby Pro Logic decoding
- Multibrand A/V remote control
- 100 watts x 2 (stereo) into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.09% THD — or 100 watts x 5 in surround mode
- 32-bit DSP for 15 modes (including Dolby Digital, DTS, Pro Logic, and 3 Digital Cinema Sound modes)
- Digital inputs: 3 optical, 1 coaxial
- Optical digital output
- 3 audio and 4 A/V (including 3 S-video and one 5.1-channel) inputs
- Control A1-II for use with compatible Sony audio gear
- Preamp-level subwoofer output
- 4/8 ohm impedance switch for front L/R speakers
- Banana plug-compatible speaker terminals for all channels
About the Sony DVP-NS50P
Sony's slim and stylish DVP-NS50P offers crisp DVD playback in a compact package. If you rent a lot of movies or own a few scratched DVDs and don't want to spend a lot on a DVD player, this is a great model for you. Like all of Sony's players, the 'NS50P has fast, accurate error correction that improves its ability to play damaged discs. You'll get smooth playback, at a price that's budget-friendly.
- plays DVD-Video, DVD-R & DVD-RW, DVD+R & DVD+RW, and Video CD
- Plays CD, CD-R & CD-RW, and MP3 CDs
- Plays digital photo CDs (JPEG)
- Selectable progressive-scan playback for smoother video with HD-compatible TVs (via the component video output)
- Precision Drive™ 3 System
- Instant Replay
- TV Virtual Surround for enhanced sound from TV speakers
- Coaxial digital output for Dolby® Digital/DTS®/PCM
- 1 set of A/V outputs (composite, S-video and 480i/480p component video)