Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6D EX DC Autofocus Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera
- 10-20mm focal length
- 15-30mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 20-40mm equivalent focal length on Four Thirds / Micro Four -Thirds cameras, 16-32mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F4-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-32 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters
- 0.24m/9.45" minimum focus
- For Nikon F (DX) mounts
- With its wide angle view from 102.4 degrees it can produce striking images with exaggerated perspective.
- The maximum aperture of F3.5 is ideal for indoor shooting and it enables photographers to emphasize the subject.
- Two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements and a SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element provide excellent correction of color aberration.
- Four aspherical lenses provide correction for distortion and allow compact and lightweight construction.
- The Super Multi-Layer coating reduces flare and ghosting. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range.
- The incorporation of HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus as well as full-time manual focusing capability.
- This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.4 inches (24cm) throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.6. The lens design incorporates an inner focusing system which eliminates front lens rotation, making the lens particularly suitable for using the Petal-type hood and polarizing filter. The Petal-type hood blocks extraneous light and reduces internal reflection.