Meet the Sennheiser HD 599 Special Edition
The Sennheiser HD 599 Special Edition pushes performance barriers. It’s a premium headphone for those seeking timeless design and build quality along with exceptional sound. Powered by Sennheiser proprietary transducer technology and featuring the 'Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement' (E.A.R) design, the HD 599 Special Edition represents a step into the world of audiophile sound reproduction.
- Premium around-ear, Audiophile Grade open back headphones. The frequency response is 12- 38,500 Hz
- Proprietary Sennheiser 38mm, 50-ohm transducers deliver exceptional clarity, detail and dynamics
- Angel transducers inside the ear cups channel sound directly into your ears improving special realism
- Padded headband and luxurious XL-size ear pads provide comfort for long listening sessions
- Two cables included - 3M detachable cable with 6. 3mm jack and 1. 2M detachable cable with 3. 5mm jack
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0.1% (1kHz, 100dBSPL)
- This open back, around ear headphone delivers a natural tonal balance featuring exceptional detail and definition with outstanding spatial performance.
- Superior wearing comfort is provided by large ear cups fitted with plush velour ear cushions and a padded headband.
- Finished in classic black with matte metallic sliver accents this headphone communicates quality at first glance.
- Crafted to impress, the HD 599 Special Edition is a solid choice for music listeners with sense of discovery!