Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED Lens for Pentax and Samsung DSLR Cameras
Note: The Pentax 50-200mm lens is in mint condition and comes in its original box with lens hood.
Designed for exclusive use with Pentax KAF-mount digital SLR cameras including the *ist D and the *ist DS digital SLRs, the Pentax DA 50-200mm f4-5.6 ED lens offers 4x zoom coverage in the telephoto range. Further, the lens features an angle of view from 31.5 degrees to 8.1 degrees (equivalent in focal length from 76.5mm to 306mm in the 35mm format).
The lens also incorporates an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element (11-element/10-group optical construction) and two aspherical lens elements for true-to-life image reproduction and overall size reduction. The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5mm x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in Pentax digital SLRs to optimize camera performance. The new design also contributes to a drastic reduction in size, weight and production cost, compared to 35mm-format counterparts with similar specifications.
- 50-200mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Pentax DSLR cameras
- Incorporates extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass lens element and 2 aspherical lens elements
- Responsive Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant shifts from auto to manual focus
- Includes lens hood to minimize flare and ghost images; 4x zoom coverage in telephoto range
- Measures 2.6 Inches in diameter and 3.1 Inches long; weighs 9.2 ounces
- Compact dimensions with minimal aberrations
- Comes with a lens hood to minimize flare and ghost images
- 52mm filter size