Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Canon Cameras
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 9.75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
Offering a truly expansive 180° angle of view, the 6.5mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens from Opteka is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and provides a 9.75mm equivalent focal length. The unique fisheye design produces exaggerated, distorted perspectives, which can be creatively used in conjunction with the short 11.8" minimum focusing distance. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to limit spherical aberrations and a multi-layer lens coating has been applied to lessen lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, a removable petal-shaped lens hood is also included for further flare reduction and protection to the front element.
- This 6.5mm f/3.5 fisheye lens is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, where it provides a 9.75mm equivalent focal length.
- Extremely broad 180° angle of view produces an exaggerated perspective and creative distortion.
- One aspherical element is utilized to reduce spherical aberrations and maintain consistent illumination and sharpness from edge to edge.
- Removable petal-shaped lens hood and multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design and a minimum focusing distance of 11.8" pairs with the expansive fisheye field of view for generating unique perspectives with immense depth of field.
- Aluminum-alloy lens mount offers a rigid interface between the lens and camera.