Nikon D7000 16.2MP Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens Kit
Condition Note: The Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera is in good overall condition. There are some signs of wear as seen in the actual pictures. It comes with the authentic Nikon battery charger.
Amazing photography isn’t only about what you shoot and how you shoot it, it’s also about what you shoot it with. The high resolution, multi-featured Nikon D7000 gives you 16.2 megapixels of vividly detailed images, a more sensitive DX-format CMOS sensor that delivers high ISO with low noise, plus various automatic and customizable settings to take your pictures and videos from great to gorgeous. Shoot up to 6 fps or record every second of the action with full HD 1080p D-Movies with Nikon’s advanced autofocus system to impress and inspire.
Whether you want to make large prints or crop tightly in an image, the D7000 delivers the resolution you need. At its heart is a DX-format CMOS image sensor with 16.2 effective megapixels, optimally engineered to gather more quality light through sharp NIKKOR lenses. Coupled with 14-bit A/D conversion (12-bit selectable), the D7000 produces stunning images that are richer in tone and detail than previously possible in DX format.
- 16.2 MP Digital SLR
- DX-format CMOS Image Sensor
- 6 fps Continuous Shooting
- 3 inch LCD
- D-Movie full HD (1920 x 1080) movie clips: a dedicated record button lets you capture beautiful high-definition (HD) movie clips instantly. AF-F mode keeps everything in focus while you are shooting and the camera supports use of an external microphone so you can record in quality stereo sound. Simple editing functions let you make edits of your clips in-camera
- EXPEED 2 image-processing engine
- 39-point AF system
- 2,016 pixel RGB 3D Matrix Metering System
- Full 1080p HD movies with full-time auto focus and manual exposure control
- 50-millisecond shutter response, blazing AF speed and rapid six frame-per-second (fps) burst speed for up to 100 images
- ISO range of 100-6400 can be expanded to a Hi-2 setting of 25,600
- Twin SD card slots offering SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility and several recording options including designating separate NEF (RAW) JPEG and movie files
- Built-in i-TTL Speedlight flash offers coverage for lenses as wide as 16mm and has Wireless Commander support so users can choose how to light their subjects
- 100% viewfinder coverage with approx. 0.94x magnification for precise composition
- Durable shutter unit tested to 150,000 cycles. Delivers precise shutter control and exceptional reliability with a shutter speed of up to 1/8000s, and flash synchronization at up to 1/250s