Nikon D300 SLR Digital Camera Body Only
The Nikon D300 SLR Digital Camera offers outstanding image quality, multi-functional technologies and fast response, with an impressive resolution of 12.3 megapixels, speedy 6 fps frame advance, self-cleaning sensor unit and high definition 3" VGA LCD display, combined with Nikon's legendary durability. The Camera also features Nikon's exclusive EXPEED Image Processing System that is central to driving the speed and processing power needed for many of the camera's features; such as the 51-point auto focus system with Nikon's 3D Focus Tracking feature, and two LiveView shooting modes that allow users to frame a photograph using the camera's high-resolution LCD monitor.
- Self-cleaning sensor unit magnesium alloy construction with rubber gaskets and seals
- EXPEED Image Processing System and similar Scene Recognition System to that found in the D3
- 3.0-inch LiveView LCD display , new 51-point AF system
- 12.3-megapixel captures enough detail for poster-size photo-quality prints
- In burst mode, shoots up to 100 shots at full 12.3-megapixel resolution