Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass: An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- M/A: With a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- Super Integrated Coating: Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
- Vibration Reduction: A Nikon in-lens technology that improves image stability by automatically compensating for camera shake.
- Pulse Motor: Nikon's "P" series of NIKKOR lenses use a pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) to focus smoother and quieter than previous drive systems.
Bring your world within reach, blur-free
Uncover exciting new photo and video opportunities with this exceptional super-telephoto zoom lens featuring Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization for blur-free results. Optimized for compact DX-format DSLRs, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR picks up where your 18-55mm lens leaves off to bring distant action within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks—any faraway subjects—with phenomenal clarity and precision. But this lens isn't just about getting closer. Its superb optics and telephoto field of view produce beautiful portraits with softly blurred backgrounds. Add VR image stabilization and quiet autofocus pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors), the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR is an ideal choice for video recording and stills even when handheld.
Portable super-telephoto power
Versatile 70–300mm focal length
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR is a phenomenal second lens and picks up where your 18-55mm lens leaves off. Compact and lightweight yet with a powerful zoom, it will help bring the most distant subjects into focus. Capture stunning close-ups of sports, wildlife, concerts, school events and so much more.
Outstanding Nikon image quality
Unleash the potential of your camera's high-resolution sensor. The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR features the superb optics and advanced technology used on Nikon's high-end lenses. Your photos and videos will have rich, vibrant colors, deep contrast, minimal distortion and beautiful soft backgrounds, even in less than ideal conditions.
Sharp photos, steady videos
VR image stabilization
Nikon's Vibration Reduction* (VR) image stabilization keeps photos sharp and videos steady when shooting handheld. It also enhances your camera's low-light capabilities, allowing you to shoot at slower shutter speeds in dim lighting. Switch between Auto Focus and Manual Focus or turn VR on and off using the camera menu**. With no switches on the lens barrel, you have no chance of accidentally changing settings when you want to take the shot.