Nikon AF DX NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Fixed Zoom Fisheye Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Condition Note: There is a small stain close to the centre of the lens (please refer to the final photo).
This compact and lightweight fisheye lens makes anything you shoot more interesting. With its frame-filling 180° angle of view and unique bending effects, every scene and subject will take on new dimensions through the viewfinder. Achieve great low-light results with its fast f/2.8 maximum aperture, and get as close to your subjects as 1.2-in. (3-cm) with edge to edge sharpness in every shot.
The AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED achieves an ultra-wide picture angle of 180° on DX-format cameras while remaining compact and lightweight. Its unique fisheye bending effect with edge-to-edge sharpness opens up entirely new compositional possibilities. Try different viewpoints and angles to turn ordinary scenes into extraordinary photographs. And with a minimal focus distance of just 1.2-in. (3-cm), you can get an entirely new perspective on just about any subject.
With a rounded diaphragm that makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, a built-in flower-type lens hood and a 16mm equivalent focal length, the AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED is optimized for DX-format Nikon D-SLR cameras. Its Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass ensures superior sharpness and color, and Close-Range Correction (CRC) system provides high performance when taking pictures up close.
- Lens not zoomable
- DX-Nikkor reduces the diameter of the lens' image circle, allowing a range of lenses with practical size and excellent performance
- DX-Nikkor lenses offer compact and lightweight design, fast aperture and fast autofocus via NIKON's Silent Wave Motor design
- 180 degree diagonal angle-of-view
- Close range focusing up to a near 5.5 inches
- Innnovative Close Range Correction ( CRC ) technology ensures consistently crisp, sharp images