Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR Zoom Nikkor Lens
Key Features :
- Measures 2.7-Inch in diameter and 3.1-Inch long
- 55-200mm zoom Nikkor lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- 2 extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration and superior optics
- Super-integrated coating minimizes ghosting and flare for more vivid images in dim lighting
- Silent Wave Monitor produces quick and quiet high-speed autofocusing, weighs 9-Ounce
The Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED is an ideal telephoto zoom lens for those seeking a lightweight all-in-one lens or a companion lens for the 18-55mm kit lens that came with their camera. Vibration Reduction (VR) significantly reduces camera shake throughout the entire focal length, making sharp telephoto shots substantially easier to achieve. An ideal lens for sports, people and school events, this lens provides clear images with less blur.