Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Snap gorgeous shots with the Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 50mm f/1.8 lens. It's perfect for everyday shooting whether you're in low light places or want to create cool images with beautiful bokeh. This prime lens includes Silent Wave Motor technology, M/A Focus Mode Switch, and an aspherical lens element that will help you get the very best shots every time.
Ideal for Nikon lovers
- This lens is designed to work with Nikon FX-format cameras, so if you've got one of those you're all set.
- Whether you're shooting random shots around the city, capturing the setting sun on the beach, or practicing with bokeh, you'll love using this lightweight and compact lens.
- The Silent Wave Motor gives you fast and precise autofocus, so when your kid scores the winning goal you'll be able to capture the moment with clear detail.
- Sometimes you'll want to take a more hands-on approach to focus. The lens's M/A Focus Mode Switch lets you seamlessly change between manual and autofocus.
Imagery you'll be proud of
- Enjoy top-notch optical performance with high contrast, thanks to the aspherical lens element.
- Let your creative instincts run wild by exploring different photographic techniques thanks to the minimum focusing distance of 1.48ft and the amazing depth of field control.
- The lens provides 7 elements in 6 groups with 1 aspherical lens element to reduce instances of coma and aberration, even if you're shooting wide open.
- Create more circular bokeh and establish a more natural appearance with the rounded diaphragm opening combined with the 7-blade aperture.
- Don't like lens flare and chromatic aberration? Of course you don't. This lens helps reduce those effects with Nikon's exclusive Super Integrated Coatings, which also help ensure vividly accurate colour balance.