Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MKII White
- The software is not included.
- The USB cable is included.
MASCHINE MIKRO combines the power and flexibility of MASCHINE software with a fully integrated portable hardware controller.
- Most software functions can be controlled via the hardware , providing a hands-on workflow
- When youre working in your DAW, MASCHINE MIKRO adds a new dimension to your project - explore grooves and rhythms in a fun and intuitive way - just like a hardware groove box
- Total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in means you can instantly dive back into your project
- Frequent software updates means MASCHINE MIKRO continues to evolve to meet your needs
Clever shortcuts on the MIKRO hardware controller provide quick access to key functions in the MASCHINE software, which are also easily accessed via the computers mouse and keyboard.
- 16 highly-sensitive back-lit, multi-colored pads with velocity and after-touch
- One master push encoder for multiple software functions
- One high-contrast, 128 x 64 pixel black-and-white display
- 28 backlit pads for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage
- Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, plus Kensington lock
- Weighs only 1,2 Kilograms
With MASCHINE MIKRO you can easily create and arrange patterns using the built-in sequencer.
- Two modes: XOX drum machine step sequencer and MPC-style• live recording
- Clip-based concept for intuitive arrangement of your project into scenes and songs, with assignable color-coding for instant overview
- Classic groove box functions such as 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link and note repeat
MASCHINE MIKRO is based on a high-performance sampler, allowing audio recording of internal or external sources (sound card required), and precise sample playback.
- Sample-length and number of samples only limited by your computer's RAM capacity
- Polyphony up to 32 voices for each sound, with choke, legato and glide options
- Powerful slicing via transient detection, fixed grid, or equal splits with automatic pad assignment
- Offline timestretch and pitchshifting with automatic BPM detection
- Destructive sample editing (e.g. truncate, normalize, reverse, etc)
- Convenient import of your own samples, REX2 files and MPC programs
- Vintage Sampling Modes emulating the sound of the MPC60 and/ SP1200
- Optimized recovery of lost samples point MASCHINE MIKRO to the new location and it will automatically update the location for all samples in that project
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz audio when using a high-quality audio interface like KOMPLETE AUDIO 6
PLUG-IN HOSTING / KOMPLETE 8 INTEGRATION
MASCHINE MIKRO hosts any VST or Audio Units plug-ins from Native Instruments or any other manufacturer. Try it out with MASSIVE*• the renowned bass and lead synthesizer included with MASCHINE. Integration is seamless with all instruments and effects in KOMPLETE 8, KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE, and KOMPLETE ELEMENTS.
- MASCHINE MIKRO hosts any VST or Audio Units plug-ins from Native Instruments and 3rd party manufacturers
- MASCHINE MIKRO supports the new 'NIS' NI sound format - browse and load the presets of all KOMPLETE 8 versions directly from the MASCHINE browser
- One instrument and up to 4 effect plug-ins can be opened in each sound slot - 16 sound slots are available in each of the 8 groups
- Sampler, effects and plug-in parameters can be automated within the MASCHINE software
SAMPLE LIBRARY AND BROWSER
An easyto-use browser lets you tag your own imported samples and gives you instant access to any sound from the extensive MASCHINE library. Assign color coding throughout the library for visual tagging which is also displayed on the pads.
- Over 6 GB of sounds including 18,000 samples, 7,000 one-shots, 400 loops, 300 drum kits with 1,400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 170 FX/multi-FX presets, and 60 demo projects
- Contains multi-sampled acoustic instruments including pianos, organs, strings, brass and more
- Browse and load projects, patterns, kits, sounds, and effects with dedicated shortcuts from the hardware, including all KOMPLETE 8 presets
- Swap kits while keeping patterns: try out your beat with new sounds
MASCHINE MIKRO's built-in effects section contains a powerful arsenal of studio-quality effects to shape and supercharge your sound.
- 23 high-quality effects including TRANSIENT MASTER, Tape and Tube Saturators, reverbs, filters and EQs plus creative tools such as Grain-Delay, Ice Verb, Freq Shifter
- Chain up to four effects at once, or select a sampler or VST /AU instrument, followed by three chainable effects
- Easily use NI or 3rd party VST /AU effect plug-ins within MASCHINE, e.g GUITAR RIG PLAYER amps and effects
When working in your DAW, MASCHINE MIKRO will supercharge your workflow. It's a perfectly integrated, rugged, and intuitive groovebox.
- Use the MASCHINE software as a VST, AU or RTAS plug-in inside your host sequencer
- As a plug-in, MASCHINE MIKRO retains all of its capabilities including total recall and routing up to 16 stereo outs to your host's mixer
- Host Transport Control run MASCHINE as a plug-in, and the transport controls on the hardware control transport in your DAW
- Drag and drop audio or MIDI files directly to your DAW, or drag samples directly from your computer into MASCHINEs sound slots
- Conveniently bounce songs or individual patterns as 8-, 16- and 24-bit WAV files, or drag and drop them directly to your DAW
- Instant navigation: Open several instances of MASCHINE MIKRO in your host sequencer and easily switch between them using a single controller
- Run MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO in parallel as two independent VST, AU or RTAS plug-ins with in your host DAW for additional tactile control in the studio