Flying V style body with extended bass side, alder body, flame maple veneer on trans. finishes, bolt-on maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with sharkfin inlays, pointy headstock with six-on-one-side tuners, Jackson Low Profile double locking tremolo, two Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups, three knobs and a three-way switch mounted on a metal plate.
- The border around top pick-up is broken
- Rear back plate has been removed
- Rear panel block has been added to keep the bridge stable
- There are nicks on the tips of the V
- Black lines on the back of the neck