Canon Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera Body
The Canon Rebel T5i is a powerful DSLR that lets you channel your creativity to capture special moments. This 18.0MP camera boasts a DIGIC 5 image processor so that you get exceptional quality in every shot, while the Hybrid CMOS AutoFocus system assures perfect clarity, even in continuous shooting.
High resolution images and high definition video
- An 18.0MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 image processor capture stunning digital photos. Crisp, detailed, images you can really work with. Blow up that breathtaking sunset and frame it for your bedroom. Use your favourite photo editing software to remove that hapless tourist with the grossly undersized t-shirt who wandered into your shot -- you've got ample pixels to work with.
- Full HD recording lets you capture video at up to 1080p, with continuous autofocus tracking of moving subjects to reduce unwanted blurring. The T5i's Hybrid CMOS autofocus responds swiftly when shooting photos and videos in Live View. So you don't lose focus and end up tracking the wrong player on the field because for a second they all look like amorphous blobs.
Fast focus, speedy shutter
- A 9-point All Cross-type AutoFocus system comes into play when using the Eye-Level SLR viewfinder. Whether you shoot in portrait or landscape, the subject remains in sharp focus. That's important when waiting on those little nuances that make the difference between a good shot and a great one -- like for a posed smile to turn sincere.
- Shoot at up to 5 frames per second, thanks to an enhanced shutter mechanism and mirror drive. Capture an image in split-second perfection, whether it's in the midst of action or at the height of emotion; the game-winning goal and reaction that follows.
Versatile EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Kit
- Compact and lightweight, this f/3.5-5.6 lens kit can give you incredible results in a variety of situations. Designed for exceptional colour balance and minimal flare, it features a 7-blade circular aperture, so you can achieve those professional-looking shots with the subject in focus while the background is beautifully soft. A high-speed CPU ensures fast autofocus, while a quiet stepping motor and focus mechanism reduce unwanted noise, which is especially favorable when shooting video.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer system compensates for unintentional camera movement to reduce blurring. Useful for handheld or tightly zoomed shots, it can greatly increase your chances of getting the perfect photo in frantic shooting situations: sports events, spontaneous pet tricks, Bigfoot sightings -- whatever.
More ways to see what you're shooting
- The 3-inch Vari-Angle LCD touchscreen lets you intuitively adjust settings, and use two-finger touch gestures to zoom or change images. It features Touch AF, so you can tap the screen to quickly change what's in focus. And because you can adjust the angle of the screen, it's easy to take shots at unusual angles and still see what's in frame. Think: tall people between you and the stage.
- Preview Creative Filters in real-time as you shoot. Experiment with Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect.
High performance, even in low light
- 100 - 12800 ISO range is expandable up to 25600, so you can shoot in a wide range of conditions. And the DIGIC 5 image processor offers remarkable noise-reduction technology, so you can shoot in low-light with minimal graininess. Great, because some of the best photo ops happen after the sun goes down.