Canon Powershot G10 Camera
The LCD Screen is malfunctioning. As per the final three photos, the display shows the image in off RGB colour, similar to an infared colour sheme. The viewfinder and images the camera takes are functioning perfectly.
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory card
- 3.0-inch PureColor LCD II with even greater true-to-life color reproduction
- 5x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer , 28mm wide-angle lens
- 14.7-megapixel resolution for the highest image quality
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves Face Detection , full range of shooting and recording modes including RAW
Advanced amateur photographers are a discerning group, and they’ve flocked to Canon’s G-Series for its ability to meet and exceed their demands. The third-generation PowerShot G10 is a stunning successor, loaded with uncompromising specs like 14.7 megapixels, a 28mm wide-angle lens, and Canon’s new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for notably improved face and motion detection. This is a camera that supports and nurtures creativity, with a full range of shooting and recording modes and compatibility with exciting accessories including Speedlite flashes.