Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III Lens Kit
Photography isn't hard, especially with the Canon EOS Rebel T6. It has a Feature Guide that gives short explanations of shooting modes, settings, and more, and a Creative mode that explains how to change exposure, tone, sharpness, and more. This 18MP camera has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for remote control and easy sharing, and an 18-55mm DC III lens.
EOS performance and power
- An 18MP CMOS image sensor captures images with exceptional detail and colour reproduction. It offers more than enough resolution for large prints or enlarging crops, perfect for those who like to frame and showcase their photography.
- Full HD 1080p video recording allows you to preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments you can relive over and over. The Video Snapshot feature captures short video clips of 2, 4, or 8 seconds and combines them into a single video as a snapshot of your adventure.
Always in focus
- The 9-point AF system offers precise focus, in portrait or landscape, adapting intelligently depending on the aperture selected and available light.
- AI Servo AF consistently maintains reliable focus so your images and videos are captured in crisp, clear detail.
In-camera guidance and creative tools
- The built-in Feature Guide offers short explanations of shooting modes, settings, and in-camera effects, so, there's no more guessing what features to use in different shooting situations. Learn on the fly and take an easy leap from your point-and-shoot or smartphone camera.
Experience Canon EF-S quality
- The included EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III lens is optimized for use with the T6's APS-C sensor, so you can start capturing your photographic masterpieces right out of the box.
Convenience comes standard
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control exposure settings and the shutter wirelessly from your compatible iOS or Android device via the free Canon Camera Connect app. Review images and play back video all from your mobile device and share your photos through IMAGE GATEWAY, or to social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can even share images between Wi-Fi enabled Canon cameras.