Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Condition Note: In excellent condition with original battery charger. Box is not available.
It has 15800 actuations (shutter count) with 16% shutter wear.
Bundle Deal: The Canon 70D Camera can be bundled with Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens for an additional $150.
- 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+
- 19 point cross-type AF System
- Up to 7 fps shooting
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast focus in live view and video
- 3" articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
- Built-in flash with integrated speedlite transmitter and hot shoe
- Intelligent viewfinder with electronic overlay
- 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps) and 720 (60, 50 fps) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4/MOV)
- Instant sharing and remote control with built-in Wi-Fi and EOS Remote app
- GPS compatible (sold separately)
- Full manual mode in video
- Built-in stereo or external microphone terminal
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card (not included)
The Canon EOS 70D 20.2MP Digital Camera Body Only (lens sold separately) features an APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor to ensure high-resolution images and excellent low-light sensitivity. Both the sensor and processor work together to produce well-detailed, clear imagery that exhibits natural tonality and color gradations with minimal noise when working in difficult lighting conditions.
The processor also provides notable speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to record up to 7 fps in full-resolution, quickened AF speeds, and full HD 1080p video recording. The 3.0-inch Clear View II touchscreen LCD monitor profits greatly from the advent Dual Pixel CMOS AF system and its ability to utilize Touch AF focusing for finely controlled selection of the point of focus. The monitor's vari-angle design also enables more efficient shooting and viewing from both high and low angles and an anti-reflective, smudge-resistant coating allows for clear well-detailed viewing. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance.
The Next Generation in Live View AF.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
The EOS 70D features Canon’s all-new Dual Pixel CMOS AF, a revolutionary leap forward in speed and accuracy that unlocks the potential of Live View shooting. This game-changing technology will forever change what is possible with a DSLR camera.
Shoot Video Like a Camcorder
The benefits of the groundbreaking Dual Pixel CMOS AF are clearly evident in video shooting, where bringing scenes and subjects into focus is a critical element of the final composition. On the EOS 70D, Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps ensure focus is achieved naturally and precisely, even when switching between subjects. And, combined with the predictive power of Movie Servo AF, subjects in motion are smoothly and consistently tracked – once the EOS 70D locks focus, it doesn’t let go. Plus, with the shallow depth-of-field afforded by EOS optics, your video gains a cinematic ambience.