Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 DC Zoom Lens
Condition Note: The Canon 75-300mm Lens is in mint condition. Box is not available.
Crypto Bonus: Pay with Etherium or Bitcoin and receive a $20.00 discount.
The optical system, construction, and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM's. The difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF.
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 9 Groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 32º 11' - 8º 15'
- Focus Adjustment: Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5 m / 4.9 ft.
- Filter Size: 58 mm
- Maximum Diameter x Length; Weight: 2.8" x 4.8"; 16.8 oz.; 71.0 x 122mm; 480 g