Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
A versatile one-lens solution for many shooting situations, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens is a CanonL-series zoom spanning a useful wide-angle to short-telephoto range and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Super UD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Complementing the flexible design is an advanced optical layout that includes one Super UD element, which reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to realize a high degree of color accuracy and clarity. Three aspherical elements are also featured, and minimize distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness. Additionally, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for high contrast and neutral color fidelity.