Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM EF Lens
The EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens from Canon is an exceptionally versatile zoom range from wide-angle to short telephoto, a constant f/4 aperture, and an outstanding build quality befitting an L-series lens. This version II of the popular lens makes improvements to image quality through the use of a new optical design with four glass-moulded aspherical elements which helps to limit vignetting in your images. Also, it users an Air Sphere Coating to reduce ghosting and flaring.
- All-new optical design with significant improvements in peripheral brightness.
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering from wide angle to mid-telephoto.
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce flare and ghosting. Diagonal Angle of View:84°00' - 23° 20'
- Image Stabilizer performance at up to 4 stops* of shake correction helps capture sharp images. Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Circular Aperture (10 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.