ASUS TUF 24" FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VG249Q) - Black
TUF Gaming VG249Q Gaming Monitor – 23.8 inch Full HD (1920x1080), 144Hz, IPS, Extreme Low Motion Blur™, Adaptive-sync, FreeSync™,1ms (MPRT)
- 23.8-inch Full HD (1920x1080) IPS gaming monitor with fast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and fast paced gameplay
- Features ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology with 1ms MPRT to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
- FreeSync™ technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt, pivot and height adjustments
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
TUF Gaming VG249Q is a 23.8-inch, Full HD (1920x1080), IPS display with fast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and fast paced gameplay.
It also features 1ms MPRT response time and Adaptive-Sync technology, for extremely fluid gameplay without tearing and stuttering.
The 23.8-inch Full HD (1920 X 1080) IPS panel of TUF Gaming VG249Q delivers stunning visuals from all angles with wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
TUF Gaming VG249Q has an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings look buttery smooth and completely lag-free. Get the upper hand in first-person-shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Features the latest ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
Extensive connectivity options, including, DisplayPort1.2x1, HDMI (v1.4)x1, D-subx1, audio-in support a wide array of multimedia devices.