Apple MacBook Air (Intel Core i5-5250U 1.6GHz/13.3"/4GB LPDDR3 RAM/128GB Flash Storage/Early 2015) Laptop
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 4GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Intel UHD Graphics 617 ; Support for Thunderbolt 3–enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
Battery Charge Cycles
- 507 Cycles
The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.6 13-Inch (Early 2015/Broadwell) features a 14-nm "Broadwell ULT" 1.6 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (5250U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 128 GB of 4 Lane PCIe-based flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1440x900 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a single "Thunderbolt" 2 port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
Compared to its predecessor, this model looks effectively identical, but has a more advanced processor and architecture, more advanced graphics, "twice as fast" 4x PCIe storage and Thunderbolt 2 support. It has some different identifiers, too.